C&M Funding and Expenditures
Over the past years, IPSA C&M has basically faced three types of expenditures:
- Webhosting and webdomain registration.
- Software development and graphical design for our website.
- Prize money for the triannual C&M Concepts Award.
Most of these expenditures have been generously funded by the (changing) home institutions of the (changing) C&M chair and vice-chair:
- University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Political Science (since 2009)
- Center for Economic Research and Teaching (CIDE), Mexico City (since 2003)
- Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales (FLACSO), Sede México (2000-2003)
The Excel file below lists all our expenditures and sources of funding from 2000 through 2010.